Terms of ServiceWhat you need to know about using our site
3. You accept that this website is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. The materials included in this website are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. All articles and material displayed by us on the site are for information only, are no substitute for specific advice, and are in no manner to be considered legal advice or other licensed professional advice or a substitute therefor. For specific legal advice regarding your particular circumstances, you must retain legal counsel. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through this website. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this website.
5. Your access to and use of the site may be terminated at any time for any reason or for no reason by you or by us.
7. This website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on this website (”Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use, but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on this website are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by us or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on this website. Permission is given to view the material on these Web pages and save that material only for your personal, non-commercial use. Copying or storing of any Content for other than your personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from us or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on this website in any way unless you obtain our prior written consent, and Shoreline reserves its right to take all necessary legal action against you for breach of the provisions of this Section 8, including without limitation, the recovery of attorneys’ fees and costs. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of this website. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. We reserve the right to make changes to this website, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on this website at any time without notice or liability. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to all or part of this website without notice or liability.
9. To the extent that any portions of this website (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas or opinions (”Postings”), be advised that we do not screen, edit, or review postings prior to their appearance on this website, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on this website.
10. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through this website any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this website, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) you are at least eighteen (18) years old. This website and the services described on it are neither offered to nor intended to be used by anyone under the age of eighteen, and use by anyone under that age is prohibited.
11. The services described on this website are not offered or made available to non-residents of the United States of America and to residents of certain U.S. states, including but not limited the State of Georgia, where such services are prohibited or where Shoreline does not operate.
15. The site, including all content, software, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through the site, is provided “as is, as available.” To the fullest extent permissible by law, we make no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the site or the materials, information and functions made accessible by the software used on or accessed through the site, for any products or services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the site or any linked site. Further, we disclaim any expressed or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in this website or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. We and our subsidiaries and affiliates shall not be liable for the use of this website, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein. Further, in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, business, and use of data or for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whether based in contract, negligence or other tort. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors, disclaim and exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any web site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back-up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
17. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites, we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to this website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.